We provide discretionary, non discretionary portfolio services under SEC Merchant Banker & Port-folio manager rules 1996) for our valued clients. Clients can sell and buy securities on both the Exchanges (DSE & CSE) through our listed panel broker house.
FSICI has two types of Portfolio Management accounts.
Discretionary Account :
- Investor’s Discretionary Account (IDA) :
- Non Margin Investor’s Discretionary Account (NIDA) :
- Under discretionary account clients shall have absolute discretionary power to make investment decision.
- Specialist Portfolio Manager for Consultancy
- Excellent Customer Service
- Analysis Report for Customer through our Research and Development Department
- Up-to-date information regarding any Regulatory Changes.
- Merchant Bank Discretionary Account (MBDA) :
- Under non-discretionary account FSICI shall have absolute discretionary power to make investment decision.
- Minimum deposit for one year.(Customer can’t withdrawl fund during this period).
- Loan Facility (Optional,investor may take loan or not).
- Maintain complete secrecy about investors’ portfolio.
- Maintain clients’ fund and securities through an omnibus account.
- Maintain records of all individual clients separately.
- Ensure all corporate entitlements of the clients and timely collection of the same.
- Ensure all services required to manage portfolio of the clients as per Agreement.
- Dynamic Portfolio Management Team having long experience for MBDA Operation
- Excellent Risk Management System.
- Capital Market Research & Analysis.
- Portfolio Manager does not have any guarantee return for all clients.
- Profit and loss will be accepted by the investor(s) exclusively.